Covid-19 update – 6th May:
In accordance with Step 3 of the Covid-19 Roadmap to Recovery, on Monday 17th May the main hall (plus accessible (disabled) toilet) is re-opening for regular users and additional hiring. Use of the hall is subject to participants and organisers following safety and social distancing requirements. Please see this page for details.
Village Hall Web Site
At the heart of
A perfect venue for events
from meetings and parties ...
... to stage productions...
and weekly sports clubs
and exercise classes.
Toller Porcorum Village Hall is a modern, purpose-built village hall in the centre of our picturesque West Dorset village. It makes a perfect venue with a host of facilities to satisfy a wide range of activities from meetings and parties to stage productions. It can hold up to 150 people and with a comprehensive kitchen, catering is an additional option. By car, the hall is approximately:
- 20 minutes from Dorchester
- 20 minutes from Bridport
- 30 minutes from Yeovil
- 30 minutes from Weymouth
Toller Porcorum village hall is an ideal venue for:
- Music, dance, drama
- Wedding receptions (50 yards from the Church – a Beaminster Team Church)
- Children’s parties – easy access to playing field and children’s play area
- Fitness classes
- Societies or group activities
- Funeral wakes
- Fundraising events
- Meetings, conferences and corporate events
- Sales and promotions
Toller Porcorum village hall offers a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- Main Hall – up to 150 people, excellent acoustics & a wooden sprung dance floor
- Stage at the end of the main hall
- Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- Committee room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- Parking for 40 cars