Covid-19 update – 5th January:
“In line with the Government’s regulations the Village Hall is closed to all activities and events with immediate effect until official advice allows us to re-open”.
Village Hall Web Site
At the heart of
A perfect venue for events
from meetings and parties ...
... to stage productions...
and weekly sports clubs
and exercise classes.
Toller Porcorum Village Hall is a modern, purpose-built village hall in the centre of our picturesque West Dorset village. It makes a perfect venue with a host of facilities to satisfy a wide range of activities from meetings and parties to stage productions. It can hold up to 150 people and with a comprehensive kitchen, catering is an additional option. By car, the hall is approximately:
- 20 minutes from Dorchester
- 20 minutes from Bridport
- 30 minutes from Yeovil
- 30 minutes from Weymouth
Toller Porcorum village hall is an ideal venue for:
- Music, dance, drama
- Wedding receptions (50 yards from the Church – a Beaminster Team Church)
- Children’s parties – easy access to playing field and children’s play area
- Fitness classes
- Societies or group activities
- Funeral wakes
- Fundraising events
- Meetings, conferences and corporate events
- Sales and promotions
Toller Porcorum village hall offers a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- Main Hall – up to 150 people, excellent acoustics & a wooden sprung dance floor
- Stage at the end of the main hall
- Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- Committee room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- Parking for 40 cars