Tables and chairs for use in the building are included with hire of the main hall or committee room. Folding tables and chairs may be hired for use elsewhere if not required for existing bookings.
- 19 “Gopak” folding tables
- Size 6 feet x 3 feet (183 cm x 76 cm)
- NB Weight is over 12 kilos each.
- £5 per day each
- Loss or excessive damage will be charged at £150 per table.
- Approximately 100 plastic stacking chairs.
- Stack neatly up to ten chairs high.
- NB Weight is 4 kilos each.
- £1.50 per day each
- Loss or excessive damage will be charged at £15 per chair
Table and Chairs
- Sets of eight chairs and one table – £15
- Loss or excessive damage will be charged as above
All items must be returned by the date agreed with the Chairman to the storeroom in the Hall in a clean condition. Late returns will be charged at the daily rental rate.
A surety is required whenever items leave the Village Hall, the amount being determined by the management committee depending on circumstances such as length of hire and number of items, up to the total replacement cost of the hired items. This will be held as an un-cashed cheque, returned or destroyed once all items are returned undamaged.
To make an enquiry about hiring tables and chairs please contact the booking secretary.