If you have questions about how we use your data or what we do to protect your privacy, please don’t hesitate to email the Committee Secretary.
When you visit our website, we will collect the following information:
|Type of information||Why we need it|
|Your device IP address||Analysing web page traffic so we can improve our web site. |
To protect our website from fraud or malicious software
|When and which pages of our website you visit||To improve our website|
|The device you are using to access our website (operating system, screen resolution, browser type)||To improve your website visit by displaying it in the best way for your device|
We will never sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party unless required to by law.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier as well as the site name. You can read more about cookies on the About Cookies website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How are cookies used?
- Analysing web page traffic so we can improve our web site.
We also use them to maintain the security of our website, determining if you are logged in user, visitor or a bot, as well as identifying repeat visitors and allowing country blocking.
Accepting or Declining Cookies
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information
- The right to access any information we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
- The right to access your information in such a way so that it can easily be transferred from environment to another in a safe and secure way
- The right to object to, and opt-out of our email marketing at any time
We will always ensure that our services are made available to you in a way that makes it easy for you to exercise any of these rights, at any time. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions about any changes we make, you are entitled to invoke any of your rights as set out above. We also encourage you to contact us.
We welcome all feedback, good or bad. If you:
- Have any questions about how we collect and use your information
- Would like a copy of the information we hold about you
- Would like to update or remove any of the information we hold for you
- Would like to exercise any of your rights explained above
You can either email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Toller Porcorum Village Hall