Toller Porcorum Village Hall Committee is looking for residents in the village who would be interested in getting involved with activities in & around the hall.
This could be from just coming up with suggestions & ideas, to helping with planning & organisation either behind the scenes or hands on help. The hall is here for everyone in the village to use and benefit from, as well as hiring to external users
There are no limits! We want the hall to appeal to all age ranges and interests so, get your thinking caps on!
- Children’s activities – parties, sports, clubs
- Sports & fitness – there is some equipment already provided but if more is required, we won’t rule it out if interest is there – table tennis, badminton, short mat bowls, skittles
- Crafts, hobbies & games (mah-jong, chess, bridge clubs etc)
- Socials – band & pub nights, quiz nights, BBQs, parties, village show,
- Amateur dramatics, panto, talent nights – show us some Toller Talent!
- How to enhance the appeal to external users/hirers – weddings, events etc