A Wi-Fi service is now available for users of the village hall. It is free for a trial period until the end of September when we will review usage and costs. Details of how to get the password can be requested from the hall booking clerk. The password will be changed regularly.
Amongst the many opportunities this service brings:
- Access your emails on the go, in an area of poor mobile coverage on some networks.
- At a party or exercise class, stream your music through our sound system.
- Use the computer projector for your meeting presentation or to show a film or photographs.
- Have a guest speaker via Zoom.
- Have a paperless meeting, accessing agendas or making notes straight to the cloud.
- Lost your home broadband but work to do? Work from home in the hall.
- Keep up to date with social media.
- Allow stallholders at your event to use card readers to take payments.
Use of this service is subject to our Wi-Fi terms and conditions.